Household hazardous waste must never be poured down the drain or placed in the trash. Products must be disposed of properly at our drop-offs or other hazardous waste collection site.
Our Next Drop-Off:
Saturday, July 9, 2016
8 a.m. to 1 p.m. *new time for 2016
ACUA Haneman "Fritz" Environmental Park
6700 Delilah Road
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Future Drop Off Dates:
Saturday, September 10, 2016
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Prepare For Your Visit:
- Proof of residency is required - driver's license, tax bill, etc.
- Please bring your items in a throwaway or recyclable container (such as a cardboard box). Containers will not be returned. No exceptions. You will not have to exit your vehicle.
- Individual container sizes cannot exceed 5 gallons – no exceptions.
- The maximum quantity of household hazardous waste is 20 gallons and/or 200 lbs dry weight per household per person.
- NO materials from commercial establishments. Click here for business disposal information.
Latex Paint is not hazardous and can be dried and disposed of in your regular trash. Click here for proper disposal information. Less latex equals lower program costs!
We DO NOT Accept:
You may contact the manufacturer for disposal information for many of the above listed items.
If you need to dispose of hazardous waste prior to ACUA’s next drop-off, contact:
Burlington County Department of Solid Waste
Click here to view their website
Click here to download a brochure on ACUA's HHW program.