Recycle everything together in the same container without sorting or separating with ACUA’s single-stream recycling!
- Plastics (#1 - 7)
- Soda/Juice bottles
- Plastic food containers (food removed)
- Plastic Tubs, Trays, Pails
- Flower Pots (3 gallon max)
- Plastic bottle caps and lids should be placed onto original container.
- All Glass Bottles/Containers/Jars
- All paper!
- Envelopes (with or without windows)
- Cereal Boxes
- Clean Pizza Boxes (paper removed)
- Cartons (juice, milk, including waxed cardboard)
- Shredded Paper in Bags
- Junk Mail
- Magazines/ Newspapers
- Telephone Books
- Cardboard (corrugated must be flattened and tied with twine)
- Wrapping Paper/Tissue Paper
- Paperback or Hardback books (covers removed)
- Aluminum/Steel/Tin cans
- Empty Paint Cans (remove paint/lid)
- Empty Aerosol Cans (remove lid)
DO NOT Recycle
Collection & Drop-Off Information
Recycling collection differs by municipality. Click here to view your collection schedule.
Residents of Atlantic County may drop off single stream recycling materials as well as bulky rigid plastic materials at our Recycling Drop-Off located at our Environmental Park during normal business hours.