Residential Drop-Off Program
ACUA hosts Household Hazardous Waste Drop-offs throughout the year for Atlantic County residents throughout the year.
Our Next Drop-Off:
Please check back soon for 2023 dates!
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
ACUA Haneman "Fritz" Environmental Park
6700 Delilah Road
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Prepare For Your Visit:
- Proof of residency is required - driver's license, tax bill, etc.
- Please bring your items in a throwaway or recyclable container (such as a cardboard box). Containers will not be returned. No exceptions. You will not have to exit your vehicle.
- Individual container sizes cannot exceed 5 gallons – no exceptions.
- The maximum quantity of household hazardous waste is 20 gallons and/or 200 lbs dry weight per household per person.
- NO materials from commercial establishments. See below for commercial information.
If you are unable to wait for ACUA's drop-off day, Burlington County accepts out-of-county hazardous waste for a fee by appointment only. Please contact Hazwaste@co.burlington.nj.us
or 609-499-5200 to learn more and set up an appointment for disposal.