Residential Drop-Off Program
ACUA hosts Household Hazardous Waste Drop-offs throughout the year for Atlantic County residents.
Check back soon for 2024 dates!
ACUA Haneman "Fritz" Environmental Park
6700 Delilah Road
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Prepare For Your Visit:
- Proof of residency is required - driver's license, tax bill, etc.
- Please bring your items in a throwaway or recyclable container (such as a cardboard box). Containers will not be returned. No exceptions. You will not have to exit your vehicle.
- Individual container sizes cannot exceed 5 gallons – no exceptions.
- The maximum quantity of household hazardous waste is 20 gallons and/or 200 lbs dry weight per household per person.
- NO materials from commercial establishments. See below for commercial information.
Donate Reusable Bags
ACUA is accepting reusable bags during our hazardous waste drop-off events. All bags should be clean and have no tears. Bags will be delivered to the Community FoodBank of New Jersey's Egg Harbor Township location.
If you are unable to wait for ACUA's drop-off day, Burlington County accepts out-of-county hazardous waste for a fee by appointment only. Please contact Hazwaste@co.burlington.nj.us
or 609-499-5200 or click here
to learn more and set up an appointment for disposal.