Residential Drop-Off Program
ACUA hosts Household Hazardous Waste Drop-offs throughout the year for Atlantic County residents throughout the year.
Our Next Drop-Off:
Saturday, June 4, 2022
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
ACUA Haneman "Fritz" Environmental Park
6700 Delilah Road
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Prepare For Your Visit:
- Proof of residency is required - driver's license, tax bill, etc.
- Please bring your items in a throwaway or recyclable container (such as a cardboard box). Containers will not be returned. No exceptions. You will not have to exit your vehicle.
- Individual container sizes cannot exceed 5 gallons – no exceptions.
- The maximum quantity of household hazardous waste is 20 gallons and/or 200 lbs dry weight per household per person.
- NO materials from commercial establishments. See below for commercial information.